Wednesday, October 12, 2011

How to apply perfect eyeliner! - Beauty Corner

Hello Ladies, I have been so busy with business I regret I have negleted my blog, but these are the sort of things I have been busy working on, I found this great tutorial on how to apply eyeliner which I have shared with my facebook fans... enjoy!

1. As always we start with priming our eyelid to make sure that the makeup will last all day.
 Make sure you get some on the outer corner as well if you want a winged eyeliner like
 Angelina Jolie. I’ve used Napoleon Perdis Auto Pilot (its a crime not to prime)
IMG 8509 How to apply a perfect soft eyeliner in 30 seconds

2. Get your favorite Napoleon liquid liner and line your lash line. You can choose if you
want it to end in the outer corner of if you want a little wing. If you want to wing it a little,
 make sure it’s at an angle with the outer corner of your eye and the end of the eyebrow.
The great thing about this technique is that it does not need to be perfect, but do it fast so
that it won’t dry before you get the chance to smudge it.
(Napoleon Perdis Neo Noir liquid eyeliner) draws like a texta.

IMG 8513 How to apply a perfect soft eyeliner in 30 seconds

3. Take whatever colour you want your line to be on a small brush and smudge out
the liner with the eye shadow. You can use brown or black for a neutral look, or go
for a colour that will compliment your eye colour. For example brown eyes look 
fabulous with green (Napoleon colour disc or loose dust) which brings out the
brown eye. Napoleon sable brush 5a is perfect for this.

IMG 8521 How to apply a perfect soft eyeliner in 30 seconds

4. …and apply Mesmerise mascara. How easy was that? :)

IMG 8553 How to apply a perfect soft eyeliner in 30 seconds

IMG 8539 How to apply a perfect soft eyeliner in 30 seconds
by make up tutorials

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear your what you have to say, but only nice comments please or I may cry!