Monday, November 21, 2011

Happy Monday!



Good Morning Ladies, It has been ages, a good friend of mine pointed out to me last week that she has been missing my posts (sweet) so I thought I would write again, and I have really missed it.  Time is just slipping me by at the moment. The "Silly Season" is just that for a reason, but mine seems to start way back in September for some reason..... I suppose that is the start to our busy time at the Salons.

Anyway loads and loads has been happening.... we have a puppy!! Ruby, she is a Cavoodle and is Red in colour and so adorable, we searched and searched and finally had to fly her over from NSW. Funny, I don't often buy online, this (or Ruby) was my first real purchase ha ha and she came fully delivered to my door last Friday. I have also been busy Christmas shopping, trying to settle new staff and new treatments and fitting all the "school stuff" in, and then there is the "list"!

I have this list........ my husband hates it........ and he is right. He says "throw it away and don't have one", but I cant, I literally cant function without my list, and it does get longer and longer and..........longer!

I DO HAVE TO GET RID OF IT........ but first I have to finish it.

Happy Monday ladies xx A

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear your what you have to say, but only nice comments please or I may cry!