Monday, April 18, 2011

Why you are Australian


Always a truly spectacular sight even when you live here, the sunset still amazes me everyday, and rarely is there a cloud in the sky. The sound of water trickling in the pond and crickets and sand gropers chirping, in the fresh night air..... amazing.
One of my oldest friends gave me a book for my birthday "Why are you Australian a letter to my children" by Nikki Gemell The funny thing is, i am not even Australian (by birth anyway) i came when i was 14, but now would see it no other way and its funny how i read this book as though i was seeing it through her eyes, every word rang true andrealisedwould never want to live anywhere but this rugged sun burned country
         Give it a read you will love it!

check out our Bookclub

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear your what you have to say, but only nice comments please or I may cry!