Monday, April 25, 2011

Music to their ears.

Hi Gorgeous girls,

How many of you use driving time to listen to your favourite music??

Anyone who knows me knows how much I love music and how "unique" my taste in music is, (ha ha that was very positive wording for strange...). Anyway when I am in the car I listen to all my faves which change so so often, therefore my children listen to my faves also. The other day we were driving along and
I notice in my mirror my six year old princess and three year old WonderBoy are singing along, Uh Oh the song, not very age appropriate is quickly flicked to the next channel to cries of dismay from the back seat, " we love this song mum!"

Mmmmm what do we do here?? we can listen to some repetitive kiddy Cd's over and over until we get a nervous twitch (don't pretend you don't know what i mean....) or we could listen to "my music" which is either too old for them or too old fashioned ( its a bit sad making your kids listen to 70s music in 2011), but in saying that I am all for a wide variety in life, don't you think??

So i needed to come up with some music we could all listen to which at least would be fun as well as age appropriate. So i found Justine Clarke Great Big World and her numerous other Cd's, Wow I
strongly recommend her music they are fresh, fun, age appropriate and most importantly we can get from A to B without becoming totally insane. Tell me what you think? or please please give me more ideas for a peaceful journey in the car!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear your what you have to say, but only nice comments please or I may cry!