Saturday, April 23, 2011

Have an OutDoorsy Weekend


Happy Easter weekend everybody,

I hope you are all doing something fun this long (long) weekend? Hopefully the weather is nice where ever you are. We went for a gorgeous walk yesterday around a local lake, People of every kind were there enjoying the day. I looked around as i was walking,(my munchkins took their bikes) and took in how many different types of exercise there was happening around me.

People were dog walking, jogging, sprinting, walking, riding, scooting, doing aerobics, Tai chi, flying kites, chasing their kids(probably unintentionally) playing in the park, rollerskating, skateboarding etc etc.....

Exercise is done in so many ways without even realising, i must say that  i don't exercise on purpose (sad i know) but i think i get plenty chasing my kids around all day, but when i saw all the "accidental" exercise happening, i decided that getting out doors and having some fun is definitely the best sort there is.

So what are you up to this weekend??

We will be having a lavish Easter lunch at my parents, and probably will eat way too much chocolate, but that's the fun of Easter isn't it? so have a safe and fun one, and eat as much chocolate as you like!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear your what you have to say, but only nice comments please or I may cry!