Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Three of the best



Reusable lunch bags

I don't know if everyone feels the same as me? but i feel incredibly guilty every time i pack Imogen's lunchbox. I overuse plastic sandwich bags immensely. One for the sandwich, one for the apple (because miss fussbag wont eat the Peel), one for a snack/cracker.......the list goes on its, got to be at least 5 or six a day by the time I have done Glenn's lunch and Samuel's for buzy kidz.
 

A friend of mine told me to look up Haggus and Stookles when i was looking for a practical lunch box this year and ! found this amazing site with these fabulous little reusable sandwich wraps (just make sure they don't get thrown away). I thought I would share with you three of the best ways to avoid plastic sandwich bags where possible.


4MyEarth Reusable Sandwich Bag
http://www.haggusandstookles.com.au/

Snack Happened Reusable Snack Bag
http://www.nursingangel.com.au/

The Humble Paper Bag
@ any Supermarket
What do you think? if anyone has any other ideas to add, the more info the better in this day and age don't you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear your what you have to say, but only nice comments please or I may cry!