Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Three of the best!


It's a kid thing!

There is no doubt, Kids love cooking. My little munchkins ask me everyday to cook something or other. Cupcakes, muffins, cakes, pies, biscuits even juice, slushies, sorbet and smoothies anything colourful and sweet really, i have a pretty bad sweet tooth myself so i cant comment (huhum).

Its pretty easy to cook something yummy nowadays, all the frosting's and decorations are so readily available even in the local supermarket there is an endless display of delicious extras.

So with Easter cakes and chocolates still on our minds (yummy) this weeks Three of the best is looking at ways of "playing with food"

PS I have four of the best this time....... enjoy!

This gorgeous NoLi Baking Set
is so much fun!
nolitoysanddecor.com.au
If your littlie just cant quite reach the
Learning Tower is a great help for little helpers.

Little chefs can create sweet treats with next to no mess with the
Angel Cakes Cupcake Maker.

This little Miniamo Chef on the Go set is my favorite, includes everything a munchkin
 needs to become a budding chef

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear your what you have to say, but only nice comments please or I may cry!