Tuesday, July 5, 2011

The Mommy Diaries - The Cake Stall!


This week is the last week of term... yay for some sleep ins, its been freezing this week, clear blue skies but so cold.

Its the Mercy Cake Stall today. Each child brings $1 to spend on a cupcake at morning tea time. The "little Princess chose these cakes. Its so much fun mixing up coloured butter cream x

And excuse my kitchen in the background, cake making is very messy in our house!




We have spiders, butterflies and caterpillars, I must say they went down really well at school today, but do you think I went a tad over the top??? the kids love it don't they?



Well, its done for another year, and I still have a plate left to share this afternoon.

Love Angela xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear your what you have to say, but only nice comments please or I may cry!