Saturday, July 9, 2011

Saturday Recipe! Homemade Butterfingers

Candy Corn Butterfingers

Hello Lovelies,

By now you must realise how much I love peanuts and chocolate together, I found these yummy fingers last week and made them during the week for small sweet snacks. The only downfall was how much my kiddies loved them (not good for the sugar highs ha ha).

I have changed the Candy corn though, (suppose i had better change the name then). I have replaced them with fruit salad bonbons, I had to research candy corn and had no idea what it was, Do try them though , they were well worth the extra calories Yum!
via Plain Chicken


1 lb. candy corn (or soft chewy sweets such as bonbons)
16oz jar peanut butter (any peanut butter is good)
16oz pkg. chocolate to melt

Melt candy corn in microwave on high 1 minute. Stir and continue cooking in 15-second intervals til melted, stirring after each interval. Stir in peanut butter. Spread mixture in an 8x8 pan lined with parchment. Cool completely. Cut into squares. Dip into the melted chocolate. Lay on waxed paper to set. Yum!



No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear your what you have to say, but only nice comments please or I may cry!