Friday, July 29, 2011

Have a Beautiful Weekend!


Hello My Gorgeous Ladies,

Wasn't Natalie Wood the ultimate Hollywood Beauty? there was something so striking about her features made all the more intriguing by her tragic death. 

What are you all up to this weekend? we are still............ painting!!!! its such a big job, but it is looking fabulous now so its worth the trouble. The only problem is I keep finding things I want to renew now all over the house, its never ending. 

Also this weekend I am interviewing staff, I don't like this job at all but its got to desperate measures now, so I have to do it urgh!

Other than that its going to be relaxing, especially as there is a severe weather warning out at the moment so its not really fun to go anywhere, so I think I will find some inside fun with my kiddies, finish sorting my office and maybe even pin some more pins.

But whatever you choose to do, have a safe and beautiful weekend wont you? and here are some fun things I have found this week for you to browse through xx A

More Beautiful People

Some gorgeous Dreamy whites

Oh and don't forget Turquoise

How to create "wide awake eyes"

Painting by her kisses

A beautiful song by Adele






No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear your what you have to say, but only nice comments please or I may cry!