Friday, July 22, 2011

Have an Amazing Weekend!

Doesn't this just make you want to smile?

Hello Ladies, what has been going on in your busy lives this week? Busy is the word, I have spent the morning at the children's hospital with a new beautiful baby with a cleft , its very rewarding to be able to give knowledge to someone in need. We are redecorating the house at the moment and the Salon is soooo short staffed, I am in the middle of advertising as we speak x school goes back next week, so there for activities resume also. As for the weekend, I have no idea what I am doing.What are you doing?  Here are some fabulous things to browse through and whatever it may be that you choose to do, make it an amazing 
xxA







No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear your what you have to say, but only nice comments please or I may cry!