Friday, June 17, 2011

Have a Delicious Weekend

Its cold here this week so hot chocolate is appropriate I think!
Cut out mini marshmallow treats with tiny cookie cutters.. yum!
Hello Ladies
Yesterday was the first day I hadn't written a post, and I missed it, I have actually become quite addicted! Thursdays are a little busy for me, I work in retail and its late night shopping here in WA so I get home around 10pm. I have decided I am gonna do a Thursday post called "Thursdays..... when my mind wanders".
Her are some yummy sites that I have loved looking at this week!

Weird Fruits are well worth a squiz.

The Meal in a Jar is a fabulous picnic idea.

Simple Modern Cakes look delicious.

and finally this is A Gorgeous Blog` I happened to come across accidentally, actually isn't that what you do with blogs? it is so full of pretty pictures.

Enjoy and have a great Weekend
Love
A x

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear your what you have to say, but only nice comments please or I may cry!