Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Justin Beiber-What is this craze??


Ladies,

Tell me I am wrong, but I don't get the whole Justin Bieber thing? OK he is 17 but he looks 14 don't you think? Last week he reached 10,000,000 followers on Twitter (the world record apparently), but I still just don't get it?

When you were a young teenager or "tween" who were you listening too? for me, my first and only love at this time was Simon Le Bon of Duran Duran (OK he was very 80's, but admit it girls there was something about those Duranies?) and  he was 24 and had hit puberty at least........ need I say more?

The Little Princess has a student teacher this week. She came home from school last night and delightfully told me that her "teacher" (ahem) was going to marry Justin Beiber). I stifled a laugh and asked her if she knew who Justin Beiber was? in reply she told me what song he sang (she is six by the way, I have no idea how she knows this.) I asked her if she knew what he looked like? she replied "NO", but she still walks around singing his songs all day long. Do you think these teenagers really love him or is it just very very fashionable?

I think i Would be a Foo Fighter fan now or Good Charlotte girl, Boys have to at least look a bit bad  don't they?

If you were a tween or teenager now what and who would you be listening to?? Please tell me its not just me, and i am not just old.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear your what you have to say, but only nice comments please or I may cry!