Wednesday, June 29, 2011

My Art


Hello Gorgeous people
 I went away for a week and had no TV, phone, computer and its amazing how the inspiration returns.
 I love to sketch and paint, and haven't really done it for years,
 But, i have decided to to kids art, paint bold canvases for kids rooms and I am starting with the skateboarder and surfer for Samuel's room....... god knows how they will turn out, but heh its worth a try!
 These were an hour by the fire the other night, i have gone and got paints and canvases to start so i will show you it as it comes along.


 I am quite excited about it!

Let me know what you think? i would love your feedback, i know they need a lot of work yet!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear your what you have to say, but only nice comments please or I may cry!