Wednesday, June 1, 2011

The Mommy Diaries - which pet dog do we get?



Pink........ poodles
Ladies, I have a dilemma,

My daughter is obsessed with Poodles, she wants one soooo desperately. WE have no pets, well i don't really class fish in the garden as pets do you?? she has now passed the obsession on to my three year old, who came up to me out of the blue about five minutes ago and said "Muuuuuum plleeeeeease can i have a poodle? what the?? I would definitely prefer a cat!

My husband thinks a poodle isn't fair on him.......... i told him we are not getting a Rottweiler or any type of manly dog, and there are other options such as the "spoodle", "Moodle" and "Labradoodle" anyway according to Imie it has to be a girl and she wants it to be pink!

Spoodle ( I love this one)




But.... being practical, a poodle is not such a bad idea, apparently they are hypoallergenic, they don't shed (that has to be a bonus) and don't smell (is that true???)
Anyway  I found the top ten pets for kids (Goldfish were number 2) have a squizz and see what you think?

I would love any advice???
Maltipoo or Moodle

Best of all i figure they have little legs so wont need to walk far.... like Goldfish, what do you think?





No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear your what you have to say, but only nice comments please or I may cry!