Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Three of the Best!


LOVE CHOCOLATE
I could go as far as to say I am addicted to Chocolate, is this unusual? I don't think so, I ate three cubes of plain dairy milk last night and I feel myself savouring every last taste....... yum!

My husband is more of an addict than me, and its like world war 3 if I ask him to share a morsel, but true love is when he actually gives me one little piece out of his family sized block. He blames this on having 7 brothers and sisters (yes you did hear that right), he says by the time his mum had unpacked the shopping and he had clawed his way through the crowd to the bench top there was never a timtam left, that's the problem with being the younger of the mob.

I am also addicted to Pinterest! why? i have no idea, but you try it and I guarantee, you will also not be able to tear your self away long enough to eat a piece of chocolate.

These are the three yummiest chocolate treats I found this week!

Churros con Chocolate




Ultimate-Chocolate-Chip-Cookie-n-Oreo-Fudge-Brownie-Bar-11

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear your what you have to say, but only nice comments please or I may cry!