Tuesday, May 10, 2011

The Mommy Diaries


Magic Martha


I heard this story today about a woman who lives around the corner from me who has a nanny, I started thinking "why on earth would you need a nanny??" but really I think I was secretly jealous.......


It turns out she was planning on daycare for her two precious munchkins but when she worked out the cost it was going to be the same as having a nanny with the "no extra running around" thrown in.


Anyway she found this girl to nanny for 2 days a week, until suddenly this girl needed full time work, the lady and her husband discussed the options and decided that she was SO FABULOUS that they did NOT want to lose her. So now they are paying her for a 40 hour week, and don't even really "need" her.
"Magic Martha" is what they call her, need i say more....






No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear your what you have to say, but only nice comments please or I may cry!