Monday, May 9, 2011

Happy Monday!


Happy Monday Lovely Ladies

How was your Mothers Day? I hope you had the most enjoyable day wherever you were. I had a busy but wonderful day! We spent the day at both mums for morning tea and lunch.

The Sound of Music has always been my mums favourite movie, the thing is it was also mine growing up, but we always had to wait until it came on TV once a year to watch. Today's technology enables us to have satellite TV or DVDs at our fingertips so as the generations move on it is now my six year olds favourite movie of the moment.

Yesterday was one of the those times I will always remember when she asked Granny if we could watch it, so all three of us sat down for the afternoon and enjoyed a timeless classic together on Mothers Day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear your what you have to say, but only nice comments please or I may cry!