Wednesday, May 11, 2011

i Mania


Hi My Gorgeous Girls,

I have just come back from the city (the Ballet) and have to share with you my amazement when i walked past the Apple Store this evening. I have never seen a shop so busy in my life.

The funny thing was we were just trying to find an open cafe in which to eat(which we didn't, we do live in Perth you know) but instead found this Apple store busting at the doors and windows with people of all ages....... iPhone, iMac, iPad, iPod and iWhatever else they have to sell. And it was 7pm!

Apple has apparently taken over everything as the worlds leading Brand!

I was recently reading an article and read that more young children know how to operate a Smart phone than know how to tie their shoelaces! This probably doesn't come as a surprise to you, as we all ashamedly know that an i phone is an invaluable tool or should i say toy when in a waiting room, supermarket queue or busy cafe.

There are many educational and fun kids games to choose from as apps,the sad thing was, we had the iPhone and the apps just no busy Cafe!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear your what you have to say, but only nice comments please or I may cry!