Friday, May 6, 2011

Friday Fancies!

I think he might have had too much sun, you would have thought they would offer him a colour coordinated umbrella!

I was browsing through "next blog next blog" and found more funny photos, just like this one and had a good giggle, there are new ones posted all the time, I love the cat ones!

Also take a look through some of these handmade goodies, some people are so clever arn't they? these are fabulous gifts for Mothers Day!

Jennifer Causey takes some fabulous photos, they are well worth browsing through. Browsing through photos is one of my favourite pass times! 

Also check out these vintage nicknack's and colour and sparkles.
 
And finally my gorgeous friend Laura is another super talented one, her sock bouquets are an amazing baby gift if you are looking for something unique, you'll be amazed at what she creates, take a look?





No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear your what you have to say, but only nice comments please or I may cry!