Monday, May 30, 2011

Oh What a Day!


Hello Sweets,
Whoever would have thought that drawing was a dangerous activity........ My day finished in a tis after starting in a tis also.......
I rolled out of bed at 6am to rush around like a madman because i had done nothing the night before. I got to school on time, did reading and then took of with Samuel to Buzy kids (his 3 hours of heaven away from me a week). I quickly drove from there to work not forgetting my all important "muzz buzz" drive thru on the way. I quickly made a couple of calls chasing up orders that hadn't been processed and trying to get hold of my bookkeeper. I waved goodbye and visited the the saviour who was fixing y computer (that's another story) he showed me how to use the new gem and i scooted off to do some food shopping, sadly the cupboards were bare x i called a friend while shooting around the supermarket, and after getting off the the phone to my dismay realised i still had sunglasses on (in the dark) like i was some kind of super star or something ha ha;
I picked up my Boy Wonder on the way home and put the shop away, got lunch and checked emails etc etc
............. anyway we went to Ballet.........
I Bought these coloured pencils to carry in my bag for emergencies, a great idea i thought, i was sitting at ballet all so calmly, Samuel and another little boy were quietly drawing when suddenly "mum....... Blood"
I have never seen so much blood in my life and do you know what he had done......... wait for it.......
He sharpened his finger with the pencil sharpener! OUCH! so with the help of three gorgeous parents we got it bandaged and he cried all the way home, had no appetite and went to bed..... sad!
What a day!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear your what you have to say, but only nice comments please or I may cry!