Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Three of the best!


Child Friendly Craft Websites



Good Morning Lovelies;

With only a few days left until Mothers Day I have been looking on line for some websites with great craft ideas and other things for kids that relate to this special day.

I found quite a few but  as this piece is called "Three of the Best" I thought I should cut them down to three, so here they are:

A great little site called Kaboose has a never ending list of ideas for little people to do on special occasions. There are easy to follow instructions on how to make paper carnations, plaster plaques, wooden spoon people and some great recipes to follow also.


kaboose pink tissue carnations

Another great site was Apples 4 The Teacher. There are pages and pages of fun things available for kiddies to do here, there are some excellent printable short stories, endless colouring pages and lists of ideal movies to help celebrate.

Apples 4 My Teacher
Danielle's Place is my favourite I think. There is every activity you can think of, for every special occasion, many of them are bible based, but in saying that most special occasions are also bible based. These are beautifully thought out crafts, all children will love, there are so many. I had so much fun browsing through them all. I love the bookmarks and window clings especially!


If you have any feedback let me know, i would love to hear from you?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear your what you have to say, but only nice comments please or I may cry!