Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Three of the Best!


Hello again ladies

My three of the best this week are blogs i have found very interesting and thought provoking please read and see what you think, first you should read this article via Mamamia. Trends are most definitely becoming sadder and sadder.......

"Sometimes, I just want to say STOP IT. Stop. It. Stop making beautiful, meaningful, life-changing events into material THINGS. Things like jewellery and parties and…..wait, I’m getting ahead of myself. Two very famous and wealthy women have had babies recently........" read more

also check out these Fabulous Photos i thought this one was a fabulous header after the mamamia article....... what do you think??

and these softies and cuddlies to bring us back to earth a little!






No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear your what you have to say, but only nice comments please or I may cry!